Monday, November 03, 2014

.:Olson Wedding:.

When I first met Rick and Renee, I felt like a friendship was gained. Talking over the months leading up to their wedding day, I was excited and giddy and really, honestly looking forward to these two spirits becoming one. 

This was one great wedding to be apart of. The fall scenery on a quiet farm, the delicious food and beautiful details were wonderful. And my favorite part? Rick and Renee of course. They not only are confident in their love for one another, but know how to have fun! Their wedding exemplified that. It was my first wedding after my maternity leave, and a great way to close out my shooting season for 2014.  I had a wonderful day, and I was so thankful to be apart of the day. 















































No comments: